The iMagazin team is looking for country managers in the following languages:
Description of the Position
The main task of a country manager is to create content for the given iMagazin website. In most cases it means translation from English or Hungarian languages. However it could also mean composing unique articles that can be applied in other countries as well. Managers usually engage in the brainstormings about new topics and article ideas, as well as help localizing video content.
The job includes community tasks too: like handling comments and questions on the site and in social media platforms. In special cases, it’s required to create a communication bridge between iSTYLE’s coworkers and the audition of iMagazin.
Country manager is a full time in-house payed position.
The office of iMagazin is located in the heart of Budapest near to Nyugati Station, in the 13th district, Újlipótváros. We are flexible for remote working in reasonable cases, but the position is mostly in-house. We believe in the power of group work!
Our basic conditions for an applicant:
- Proficient or mother tongue speaker of the given language (both oral and written);
- Proper writing skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English or Hungarian, to be able to communicate with us;
- Interest in the tech world;
- Minimal history with Apple products or the current use of any Apple devices;
- Team player attitude with the ability of handling tasks and taking responsibility on its own
- A true Apple fan who is a long time Apple user with detailed knowledge of Apple products and their history
- Former experience in the fields of translation or writing
- Higher education degree in the target language
- An audiophile person
In 2014 iSTYLE, a key Apple Premium Reseller of the region, launched iMagazin with the purpose of creating a magazine that provides fresh news for the fans and educates users with trips and tricks. Their main aim was to create a stronger bond between the company and the customer base. Based on the success in Hungary, new countries joined the project, and today iMagazin is available in ten different languages, creating a significant presence in the region. Our aim is to become the go-to place for Apple related news and tips in every country where iSTYLE is present.
If you’re interested in the position, hit us with your CV at email@example.com and also write a couple sentences about yourself!